Northshore Process has implemented a mandatory work-from-home policy for the foreseeable future.
Chicago, IL – USA | April 30, 2020 –(Press Release Wire)– We all find ourselves in a challenging, unprecedented and historical time locally and globally. As uncertain and unusual as this is, we each have a role to play in dealing with and combating the COVID-19 Disease. To ensure continued health, safety and well-being, Northshore Process has implemented a mandatory work-from-home policy for the foreseeable future. They remain committed to providing the highest quality service levels to their clients and staying connected to the fullest extent possible.
Northshore Process’ approach is three-fold:
1. Prevent community spread.
2. Protect the health of staff, clients and their families.
3. Maintain the level of responsiveness clients have come to rely on.
Northshore Process Service Network operates within a robust network of fiber-optic web connectivity. This allows their offices and remote personnel to stay fully connected across all time zones while being engaged from all locations with cloud access. During this unfolding crisis, their systems will allow Northshore Process to continue to provide you with outstanding client service despite the pandemic.
The Northshore Process firm remains open for business 24/7/365 and they are committed to providing the same exceptional service to their clients. They strongly discourage face-to-face meetings for now and they are encouraging phone and online meetings. For meetings, Northshore Process would be glad to host conference calls, Skype or “Go-to-Meeting” meetings.
Northshore Process has also implemented the following precautions:
– Keeping abreast of all guidelines from CDC, state, federal and world health officials.
– Utilizing disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizers where possible.
– Instructing everyone not to shake hands.
– Engaging in the highest quality of regular professional cleanings of office facilities to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
– Committing to not entering work spaces if exhibiting any symptoms. They ask the same from you.
– Northshore Process Service Network’s thoughts are with all those who have been impacted by the outbreak and the brave medical professionals who work hard to care for us all.
About Northshore Process Service Network:
Northshore Process Service Network specializes in process service throughout the U.S. and globally. Clients range from the person on the street with one-off instructions to blue chip multinationals which recognize the convenience and cost effectiveness of working with a single source provider to execute one or thousands of documents on any given day. Quality assurance controls, continuing inter-jurisdictional education and decades of combined experience ensure quality results on every assignment. For more information, call +1.847.373.8972 or visit https://www.northshoreprocessservices.com
Press & Media Contact:
Northshore Process World Headquarters
70 West Madison Street,
Chicago, Illinois 60602
+1 (312) 989-6070
Northshore Process Service Network – Press Room: